If I gotta

I starting this blog because I’m doing reviews and sometimes they ask if I have a blog. Well I always say no because it was no. Who wants to sit and ramble about stuff all day. But they won and here I am. Rambling away telling you about the products I’m trying out. So the newest product I’m using is a car window shade from Big Hippo to me it seems like a good one. It’s thick and folds up neatly. Before I got this one I used the square ones you know the ones I’m talking about those evil shades that you can’t fold up. Because I fight with them and yell at them then give up because I can’t take the stupid square things and make them round. So the end  up flat on my back seat. Stupid evil sun shades. Now with this wonderful new sun shade it’s folds up like an accordion. It has elastic bands to hold it close. It lays flat in my backseat without taking it up. And guess what my car is cooler with this on then it ever was with the evil ones. So I give this two thumbs up. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Q6Z79Z3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog