Cat harnes



#myfurrish 

i dont know about you all but i have 3 cats that try to control me.So im always looking for ways to keep them in line or as it really goes i try to do things that will keep them inline. but mostly they just yell at me to feed them and change their littler boxes. so i feel that if i want to try new things for them. I feel as if they should do as i say and model things for me. but as you can see sarge really loves the harness. no really he has a process. He attacked it and he attacked me but those are love bites (right even if it does draw blood). Plus he is used to being my guinea pig when ever I need to put something on the cats. I have 3. callie is just mean and its dangerous to do anything with her without welding gloves. Kitty kat is nice so i tried to use her as a model, but shes really only pretending to be nice hes just sneaks a bite now and then plus claws me to pieces. plus i kerp telling her we rescued her but she just does her own thing. then there is sarge who at first hates everything butif you give it a minute and he’s fine with it. he just acts all indignant. Because he’s cool man. But between the harness the collar leash and toy he loves the toy and tolerates everything else. You can see the stages of his torture in the pictures below. So go here and get your cat torture device and show them whos the boss (they are) you’ll be glad you did


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B084783BV3






<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Romeo approved

Hip helper