have you ever had a bad day because you lost something that you know you put in its place and it just up and left no warn no im going to hide now. be cause you know car keys love to play hide and seek. especially when your in a hurty to go to the doctors because you finally got an appointment that for once isnt a phone appointment at the crack of dawn. that youve been waiting months for. well these are the answers to yourpraysi promise. ok im always loosing my keys to my car and other things which i wont get intto here because honestly its just sad. so of courrse im always looking for ways to keep from losing everything thats small so with these clips i now wont need to worry abot my keys my little money bag and my hand sanitizer because as soon as i can im going to add these clips to it. then clip them to my purse.Yeah me! so go here and get yours because like it i said helpful and you have enough to do all your clipping needs. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08FRDWK1T P.S. if you can thing ofways to just clip my stupid shoes to my purse iwoll be golden and i wont have to spend hours looking for where i put the stupid things. because you know. everything i put somewhere i. my tiny house seems to grow legs and walk away. darn it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Romeo approved

Hip helper