well i just had to try this hand free holder because i use my phone alot and when i just but the speaker on people tell me im talking like i have a hand over my mouth. but by propping it up they can hear me better or if i take it off speaker and put it up to my ear they can hear me better. but putting it up to my ear causes me to get hand cramps and just propping it on some allows it to slipp down and its back to being muffled again. so this allows me to prop with out slidding. Ok really if you are like me you are just a little bit tired of holding your phone. So I went a got me some vertical phone stands with adjustable viewing angles that are magnetic and can be used on any phon. So know my lazy self can do anything on he phone writher it’s watching-a movie or talking on the phone for hours my laziness know no bounds now. So go here and get your https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QRTMKRF?ref=myi_title_dp So when you want to lay down to watch a movie or when you have to talk to everyone about the latest gossip that you heard or even if you just need to look at the time you can use the cute little stands to make your life so much more interesting and alot lest hand crampie. yes that is a word. i looked it up so there. you can go to here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QRTMKRF?ref=myi_title_dp To get the latest hands free holder for your phone. thank you so much for reading my long winded rave review of this hands free holder. So now go try it for yourself. so become more like me be lazy and just prop your phone up with these grear little holders. really youll be happy you did i knowim buying more for others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Romeo approved

Hip helper